Why Employee Referral is Preferred in the Organisation? Employee referral programme is one ... Read More
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT TOOLS
In every organization, performance management plays a big role in achieving its goals and objectives. Performance management is carried out by the human resource department. To understand the modern business world better, performance management tool and software have to be examined.
Performance Management Tool includes:
1.) Management by Objectives.
- Performance tests.
- Management by objectives.
- Field review techniques.
- Graphics rating scale.
3.)Programmers of Recognition and Awarding.
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.
- Bamboo HR which is easy to set up.
- Deputy, it’s modern, mobile focused and uses only English.
- SAP Success Factors which is good for midsized business and also expensive as it charges per user per month.
- Namely, it’s good for small businesses.
- Sage. Business Cloud People, it’s good for large businesses, flexible, has tracking apps and can be used to compare multinational companies.
- Sage Group.
- Ascents Corporation.
- Humi Company.
Advantages and disadvantages of performance management Software.
- Connection and interactions between every employee. The performance management software acts as a god platform for communication.
- Keeping track of personal development. Due to regular feeds on individual performance a performance management software helps in showing employees development.
- Motivation of employees though frequent feedback on their performance.
- Rewarding of successful employees. It helps in pointing out employees that deserve rewards.
- Continuous assessment ensures employees progress.
- Identification of lazy employees. This can be done through comparison of two or more employee’s performance records. More training can be done to improve their performance.
- Helps in career development by showing ones aspirations.
The disadvantage includes:
- The process is complex and time consuming because of its detailed features. Performance Management software works for those who are computer literate because it is a computer based software.
- Misleading and contradicting opinions because it’s difficult to measure performance.
- The weak employees suffer low esteem due to regular comparisons.
- Might be unpleasant and stressful hence an obstacle of progress.
Benefits of Performance Management System An effective and good performance management system always works towards ... Read More
What is whistleblowing? Importance and benefits of whistle blowing policy in Business Whistleblowing is ver... Read More
Maternity Benefit act – A Bliss or a Bleed A Brief case study: Prerna has been working in a multinational compa... Read More
How to identify and apply performance management to get the best output from it? Performance management is one of the... Read More
Job Analysis in hrm is a systematic exploration of a job, which not only helps to make a detailed description of the par... Read More