Objectives or Purpose of Recruitment
Recruitment is the process which links the employers with the employees.
The purposes of recruitment are as follows:
- Attract and empower an ever increasing number of applicants to apply in the organization.
- Build positive impression of the recruitment process.
- Create a talent pool of candidates to enable the selection of best candidates for the organization.
- To attract and engage people it needs to achieve its overall organizational objectives
- Increase the pool of job candidates at minimum cost.
- Recruit right people who will fit in to organizations culture and contribute to the organizations goals.
- Determine Current and future requirements of the organization in conjunction with its personnel planning and job analysis activities.
- It Help upwards the achievement rate of choice process by diminishing number of unmistakably under-qualified or overqualified work candidates.
- It Help decrease in the likelihood that activity candidates once enlisted and chose will leave the organization after a brief time frame.
- Meet the organizations lawful and social commitments with respect to the sythesis of its workforce.
- Begin identifying and preparing potential job applicants who will be appropriate candidates.
- Increment organization and individual effectiveness of different selecting systems temporarily and long haul.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of various recruiting technique and sources for all types of job applicants.
Read More : How To Write Thank-you letter ?
Learn more about Sub Category
28 Jun, 2023
Best Job Sites in India
Jobs & Recruitment
10 Best Job Sites in India for Job Search & Job Post
In today's competitive job market, finding the right job can be a daun...Read More