Appointment Letter Format Sample
Name: Mr. _______________,
Dear Name: ______________,
Please refer in the meeting we had with you. We are pleased to offer you an appointment in our company as “Team Leader”. You will be initially at Delhi on joining.
Your appointment will be subject to the terms and conditions indicated in “Annexure - A” attached and the Rules and Regulations of the company prevailing from time to time Details regarding your salary and other allowances & perquisites are indicated an Annexure – B.
We hope to provide you a challenging and rewarding Career ensuring a high level of job satisfaction and sample opportunities for career development.
Please return the duplicate copy of this letter duty signed as an acceptance of our offer of appointment along with terms of appointment (Annexure – A), details of perquisites (Annexure – B), your salary details (Annexure – C), duty executed by you.
With best wishes,
Chief Executive Officer
Terms of Appointment
Every appointment with be subject to the Rules and Regulations of M/s. ____________________, enforce and as amended from time to time. Where the company changes or introduces policies and procedures in relation to its staff members these will be deemed to apply to the employment.
Every employment will commence from the date of joining as mentioned in the Appointment letter. There will be a Probation period of three months and confirmation of employment will be based on satisfactory performance during this period.
During the probation period, the employment can be terminated by either party by giving one week’s notice. After the confirmation of employment the same may be terminated by either party by giving one month’s notice in writing or one month’s basic salary in lieu of notice should the circumstances warrant it.
The staff member will be liable to transfer to any place of business of the organization whether existing or acquired later on or from one department to another or from one discipline to another in the interest of the company.
The staff member may be retired on reaching the age of 58 years, if found necessary by the company.
Whilst employed with the company:
- The staff member shall not undertake any other employment or engage in any external activities without prior written approval of the company.
- The staff member shall carry out all duties and responsibilities assigned from time to time by the management and/or others authorized by the company to assign such duties and responsibilities.
- The staff member shall not at any time or times without the consent of the company in writing disclose divulge or make public except under legal obligations any of the process accounts transactions and dealings to the company whether the same is communicated and/or becomes known to the staff member in the course of services or otherwise. All information that comes to the knowledge of the staff member by reason of the employment with the company shall deem to be confidential.
- The staff member will be responsible for the safe keeping and return in good condition in of all company’s belongings which may be in your use custody or charge including proper handing over of the assignment (s) at hand.
- The staff member will keep us informed of any charge in the residential address as, the address mentioned in over CV will be deemed as residential address unless there is a written communication from you.
- All payments will be made in accordance with the income tax laws.
- The staff member shall be required to apply and maintain the highest standards of person conduct and integrity with all company policies and procedures.
The contract of appointment shall be deemed to have executed in the. National Capital Territory of Delhi and the staff member shall be under the administrative control of the Corporate as well as Head Office even though such staff member may be servicing outside Delhi. In case of any dispute or difference regarding terms and conditions of the appointment the cause of action would be deemed to have arisen with the Jurisdiction of the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
I shall abide by the above terms and conditions.
(Signature of Mr. ____,) Date: ______,
Details of Perquisites & Allowances:
Name - Mr. _______________
Designation - __________________
Grade - __________________
Location - __________________
Basic Salary - __________________
Date of Joining - __________________
Probation - Three months from the date of joining.
Confirmation - On successful completion of probationary period.
In addition to the basic salary mentioned in the Annexure – C of this letter, other allowances and benefits payable will be as unde.
|1. House Rent Allowance||00% of the Basic Salary|
|2. Leave Travel Allowance||Equivalent to half month’s basic salary per annum claimable only after completion of each year of continued service.|
|3. Medical Reimbursement||
Half month’s basic salary per annum in the first year credited on six monthly basic for self and dependents as declared at the time of joining. Subsequently in second year and onward the medical reimbursement will be admissible @ one month basic salary.
|4. Composite Reimbursement||Up to 00% basic salary one month at actual.|
Compos to reimbursement can be claimed under any of the following heads:
1. Outfit Reimbursement
|up to 00% basic salaries|
|2.Conveyance Reimbursement||Up to 00% Basic Salary which can be claimed every month as actual conveyance from home to office and back.|
|3. Association Benefit||In addition to the above you will also be eligible to a sum on Rs. _________/- on successful completion of 3 Years of continued service with M/s.______________,
|4. Provident Fund||As per act.|
|5. E.S.I. if applicable||As per act.|
|6. Gratuity||As per act.|
|7. Onus||As per act.|
(Name: _________) (Signature of Mr.________)
Chief Executive Officer Date: ______,