Brief Summary of Dress Code Policy
The dress code policy provides information about the office attire the employee should wear in the organization. The policy conveys the corporate dress code one should follow to maintain the professionalism in the organization.
The organization declares the office attire for employees under the dress code policy. There are different kind of dress code such as business dress code, business casual dress code, smart casual dress code and casual dress code. The organization confirms the days on which employees can wear casual dress and the days on which the employees has to follow business dress code. There are certain attires which can be offensive for the public or employees working in the organization and thus such clothing are prohibited. Employee should consider following points while following the dress code policy-
- An Objective of Dress Code Policy.
- Scope of Dress Code Policy.
- Element of Dress Code Policy.
- The Definitions of Dress Code.
- What comes under business dress code?
- What comes under business casual dress code?
- What comes under smart casual dress code?
- What comes under casual dress code?
- General Guidelines of Attire Policy.
- Dress Code Violations and Disciplinary Consequences.
- Clothing which Violates the Dress Code Policy
- Industry Innovative Practices.
Sample Dress code Policy