Purpose or Objectives of Recruitment
Recruitment is the process which links the employers with the employees. The purposes of recruitment are as follows:
- Attract and empower an ever increasing number of applicants to apply in the organization.
- Build positive impression of the recruitment process.
- Create a talent pool of candidates to enable the selection of best candidates for the organization.
- To attract and engage people it needs to achieve its overall organizational objectives
- Increase the pool of job candidates at minimum cost.
- Recruit right people who will fit in to organizations culture and contribute to the organizations goals.
- Determine Current and future requirements of the organization in conjunction with its personnel planning and job analysis activities.
- It Help upwards the achievement rate of choice process by diminishing number of unmistakably under-qualified or overqualified work candidates.
- It Help decrease in the likelihood that activity candidates once enlisted and chose will leave the organization after a brief time frame.
- Meet the organizations lawful and social commitments with respect to the sythesis of its workforce.
- Begin identifying and preparing potential job applicants who will be appropriate candidates.
- Increment organization and individual effectiveness of different selecting systems temporarily and long haul.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of various recruiting technique and sources for all types of job applicants.
Read More : How To Write Thank-you letter ?
Different Employee engagement process implemented in the companies Employee engagement process includes the job distr... Read More
Job Analysis in hrm is a systematic exploration of a job, which not only helps to make a detailed description of the par... Read More
Maternity Benefit act – A Bliss or a Bleed A Brief case study: Prerna has been working in a multinational compa... Read More
How Balance Scorecard is beneficial for the strategic improvement of the Company Balance Scorecard this name has n... Read More