• 8+ years of progressive experience in Human Resources with Strong communication capabilities including written, oral and presentation skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills to interact effectively and build relationships with people at all levels of the organization in diversified environment.
• Support HRBP on various key processes including Talent Management, Human Capital Management, Employee Relations, Organizational Change, Succession Planning and Performance Management,
• HR Dashboard, Analytics and Reporting
• Plan, Execute and evaluate BBS Training interventions at Mohali
• Shall be responsible to review and update function wise org structure periodically
• Shall be responsible for organizing Quarterly Town Hall, R&R initiatives and strengthen other communication platforms within Mohali
• Facilitate open communication and contribute to the development of an engaged work environment
• Shall anchor and drive employee engagement agenda at Mohali
• Employees Engagement Surveys and drive actions
• Employee Satisfaction, Retention, Capability Building
• Work closely with Talent Acquisition, Admin Team and COEs
• End to End responsibility for employee onboarding and assimilation
• Assists with the development of Human Resources policies for the company with regard to employee relations and continuity of business in line with best in class organizations
• Support HR Lead to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws
• Develops and schedules benefits orientations and other benefits training.
• Ensure adherence and compliance to all HR policies
• Ensure 100% compliance to various legal and statutory requirements like Contract Labor, S&E Act etc.
• Lead Admin related activities and ensure best in class services in place.
• Should have basic understanding of labor laws
FMCG / Foods / Beverage
HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
HR Business Partner
Any Graduate In Any Specialization
MBA/PGDM In HR / Industrial Relations
Doctorate Not Required In Test Doctorate Specialisation
Desired Candidate Profile
• Full time Masters in Human Resource Management
• More than 8 years of experience in similar industry (Trading/FMCG/Shared Services/BPO )