• Entry of day-to-day financial transactions into the system
• Real Time quality Accounting
• Finalization monthly purchase and sales register
• Preparing for monthly physical stock verification, reporting deficiencies to concern
• GL scrutiny & Trial Balance review.
• No delay in preparation of monthly TDS, GST data for return filing and compliances
• Reconciliation of GST as per books with GST portal
• Managing Accounts Receivable & Payable functions
• Preparation of monthly MIS reports along with mark to mark reports (M2M) as per IGAAP & UGAAP.
• Preparation of monthly commodity wise PnL as per requirement reporting deficiencies with commercial Pnl
• Maintaining of accurate provision and pre-paid file for purpose information on all aspects of Business
• Compilation of Statutory Accounts & Audit along with internal Audit.
• Interco. Balance & Transaction reconciliation & confirmation on monthly basis.
• Review of Bank reconciliation, confirmation and resolution of open items.
• Fixed Assets accounting & Fixed assets register
• Preparation of monthly and quarterly balance sheet reconciliation.
• Co-ordination with business for real time purchase sale booking for the business.
Job Nature:Full time
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Job Role:Accounts Manager
UG Qualification: Any Graduate In Any Specialization
PG Qualification: Chartered Accountant (C.A.) In CA
Doctorate/Ph.D: Doctorate Not RequiredDoctorate Not Required In Test Doctorate Specialisation
Desired Candidate Profile
Ascent Human Solution (P) Limited is a 20 years old leading HR company in India offering end-to-end Human Resources Management Services and have been serving its clients include MNCs and Big Indian Corporate.