Company Business uses of Email writing and internet Policy example
The internet and email usage is a very important facility being provided to employees to carry out their core business and also to provide access to important information. Company email policy talks about the purpose an organisation should have this policy. It includes the scope of email policy,
Various definitions, types of email, what should be the way to write an email, etiquettes to be kept in mind while writing a business email, guidelines for email security etc. This policy believes that it is right of employee to have access to internet and email system to carry out their business related tasks for efficient and professional delivery of service.
What is email and internet usage policy?
Why an organization must have an internet usage policy?
- Official/Business emails
- Personal email
- Etiquettes of writing a business email
- Email Privacy
- Email monitoring
- Confidential information
Internet Usage Policy
Purpose: The purpose of this policy is to assign the charge and commitment to employees for the use of email and internet. This also emphasize on the fact that the employee is using internet with the same value and ethics as they are using in other areas of their work. The email and internet usage must be conducted professionally.
Email Policy statement:
- No employee has the right to view or to have access to other employees email until unless permitted by senior officials.
- Electronic mails are subject to all times monitoring and the release of specific information is subject to applicable company’s law.
- Also the company’s email security procedure says email messages received should not be altered without sender’s permission nor email be altered or forwarded to another user.
What are different types of emails?
- Business email: Emails that are sent or received to carry on organisational business.
- Personal email: Emails that are meant for personal purpose.
With the way of writing of business email can be defined further as
How to write a formal business email / Etiquette to write down a business email
Thanks for your patience and cooperation
Thanks for your consideration
In case you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us.
• End with a closure: The business email etiquette stress upon the inclusion of closure in the business email.
Email security guidelines:
The Challenge of email privacy in business communications:
Other way is the use of some technology like cloud. It also provides email virus protection.
Benefits of using latest technology for email privacy
Why to Monitor?
Guidelines for email monitoring:
Different uses of an email:
Some uses of an email are:
Personal electronic equipments
Statement for internet usage policy for
Internet access policy for employees:
Internet access rules guidelines:
Prohibited activities while using company’s internet
Read more : What is Job Onboarding Process in organisation ?