Terms & Conditions
By accessing HRHELPBOARD website you agree to abide by the Terms of Service mentioned below:
Acceptance of Terms of Access and Use
- The Web Site is provided by HRHELPBOARD under these Terms of Service.
- HRHELPBOARD can be accessed in various ways, some portions of the web site may be viewed simply by visiting the site for any assistance, for accessing of forums, or by registering as a member of the site.
- BY registering you are clearly depicting that you agree all terms and conditions set by the web site. The Terms of Service and Conditions may change from time to time, and if in any case you do not agree by the terms and conditions, do not register yourself to it.
Modifications of the Terms of Service
- HRHELPBOARD may modify the Terms and Conditions and Terms of Service from time to time in its sole discretion.
- Every time you log in it will be considered that you have agreed all the terms and conditions mentioned and it will also be considered that you have agreed to the changes made accordingly. If you do not agree, please arrange to terminate your registration with the web site.
Termination/Discontinue of Registration
- HRHELPBOARD has all the right to terminate or discontinue your registration and your access to website. This will also include any other service provided to you from time to time.
- HRHELPBOARD may also discontinue the site without any prior notice.
Content of Messages
- HRHELPBOARD is not at all responsible for any incorrect or misleading content or messages.
- HRHELPBOARD has all the right to terminate your Account/registration if you are found to violate any of the terms and conditions or guidelines set by HRHELPBOARD.
- You agree not to post anything abusive, harassing, threatening, vulgar, obscene or harmful content or posts which will be considered as a criminal offence.
- HRHELPBOARD has all the right to delete such kind of contents from the web site.
- By accessing the sites you must acknowledge that the contents posted are protected by copyrights and HRHELPBOARD has the right to access and reuse the contents as per the requirement.
Restrictions on Use
- The web site is run and owned by HRHELPBORAD so ones the contents are published it cannot be reused, republished, distributed or uploaded to some other sites without written permission.
- The members must acknowledge that they do not have the ownership rights.
- All other logos, service mark and trademark are the property and has sole right of HRHELPBOARD. Copying and reusing these will be considered as a heinous crime and proper action will be taken under legal procedures.
Disclaimer and Warranties
- For all the data access and its usage in professional life will be solely under your discretion. HRHELPBOARD is not liable to this.
- HRHELPBOARD does not guarantee the accuracy of the contents provided.
- HRHELPBOARD will not be liable for any loss or damage caused due to the usage or reference of the contents from the web site.
Website Admin have All the rights to change/modify/Edit/Manage/delete content without any prior information as per need.
Registration and Password
- The members must be responsible for registration and password. All the registration and log in done via your registration id will be considered as you.
- In case if you find any unauthorized access via your registered id, please write to us immediately.
Fees and Payments
HRHELPBOARD is a free service and does not charge any payment till now. In case if any service is introduced in future, members will be notified or informed accordingly.
Other Important Links You must visit