• Research and qualify new leads, both B2C and B2B via telephone and mass communication such as emails and social media to introduce Cambridge solutions and identify appropriate clients within the target market.
• Understand client’s needs and identifying sales opportunities.
• Answer potential client’s questions, provide additional information where needed and follow up on leads.
• Have adequate knowledge of product and services, and be updated with new ones.
• Explain and demonstrate features of Company’s solution offerings.
• Create and maintain a database of current and potential clients.
• Upselling products, services and solutions.
• Staying informed about competing products and services.
• Communicate sales leads to Regional Sales Manager / Marketing Manager and arrange for a meeting/s with the client.
• Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
Sales, Retail, Business Development
Any Graduate In Any Specialization
Post Graduate Not Required In None
Doctorate Not Required In Test Doctorate Specialisation
Desired Candidate Profile
Must having experience in Inside Sale for Education vertical.