What are the Tools and techniques used for Job Analysis in HRM Job Analysis in hrm is a systematic explorat... Read More
What is Training It's features and Benefits to the Employees and Organizations
well prepared and trained staff can be to some degree powerful without all around arranged vital plans or association culture however without vital learning and aptitudes everything may crumple. The major outcome of training is learning.
Training may be stated as “Arranged program intended to enhance execution and realize quantifiable changes in learning, abilities, states of mind and social conduct of workers. Training may be careered out through various approaches like on the job, through classroom session, on site / off site, online, and case studies.
Features of training
1. Training is a motivational tool
2. Training is primarily job related and need based in order to improve performance of employee
3.An organized preparing and advancement program guarantees that representatives have a predictable ordeal and foundation information
4. It Enable the representatives to manage the changing employments and parts
5. Develop knowledge, skill and attitude for handling jobs most efficiently
Training vs. Development
Training is tools which support to improvise the specific skills relating to job whereas Development aims at improving the total personality of an individual. Training once imparted can develop the specific skill and therefore its repetition may be required, for up-gradation. In case of development there is no ceiling and may be required repeatedly as it is an ongoing continuous process. Training seeks to meet the current requirement of jobs of the individual, whereas development aims at meeting the future needs of the job and the individual. Development however is more of a proactive process
Training in an organization settings
Training is mainly job related; it aims at maintaining and improving current job performance.In fact, it is considered an only tool of human resources department through which the learning and change can bring in an organization.
a) Benefits to the organization
1. Training develops necessary skills with consequent productivity improvement which means optimum use of equipment, time and raw materials
2. Create a database of readily available and exact according replacements for personnel who may leave or move up in the organization
3. Training empowers the employee with knowledge and skills enhancement which helps in his career progression.
4. Overall climate and culture of the organization improves
5. Ensure adequate human resources for expansion into new programs
6. Training employees can deliver products and services of a higher quality and enhance organizational productivity
7. Fabricate a more proficient, compelling and exceptionally energetic group, which upgrades the organization focused position and enhances representative resolve
8. Employee turnover is reduced thereby reducing the cost to the company
9. Enhance the company’s ability to adopt and use advances in technology because of a sufficiently knowledgeable staff.
10. Benchmark the status of change so far in an execution change exertion.
b) Benefits to employees/ Department
1. Workers are helped to focus, and priority is placed on empowering employees
2. Productivity is increased, positively affecting the bottom and middle line.
3. Employee morale and on the job satisfaction improves
4. Employee confidence is constructed, keeping and creating key entertainers, empowering group improvement and adding to better group/association spirit.
5. Productivity and Proficiency of employee/ Department improves as the HR department can develop appropriate career charts of each employee
6. Employees are kept current on new job-related information, thereby contributing significantly to better customer service.
7. The trained employee stands to gain tremendously as his/her profile and market value improves. Corresponding gains occurs to organization.
8. Processes increase in efficiency, resulting in financial gain.
9. Employees are updated on new and enhanced skills, with a view to aligning them to business goals and objectives.
10.Organizations with business issues are given a crisp or impartial expert supposition or investigation, assessment, or study.
11. After a downsizing, remaining workers are given the technical and management skills to handle increased workloads.
12. Job satisfaction, employee motivation and morale are increased, reducing employee turnover.
Training is a major chance to grow the information base everything being equal, however numerous businesses discover the development opportunities costly. preparing and advancement gives both the organization in general and the individual representatives with benefits that make the cost and time a beneficial speculation. But the effectiveness of training and development process will depend on the accuracy of followings :
1.Training need identification
2.Training need assessment
3.Training need justification
4.Budgeting and controlling the cost
5.Selection of learning process and training methodology
6.Planning, designing and conducting the process
7.Evaluation of programe, the trainee and the feedback records
Benefits of Performance Management System An effective and good performance management system always works towards ... Read More