We are looking for very sincere, hardworking, and confident candidates who got very strong interest and Knowledge about Digital Marketing. They will be working to increasing the prospective client footfall and better visitor experience. We focus locations for digital marketing would be the US, Europe, Middle East, Australia, and India.
The Trainee in a Digital Marketing shall require to create, deploy, and manage end to end digital marketing initiatives. The candidate required to understand our offerings, processes, and then market the product worldwide.
Key responsibilities for the role:
• Assist in strategies to build Digital Marketing plans.
• Initiate, Involve in Planning and to execute and optimize digital marketing efforts.
• Create Digital Marketing calendar.
• Collaborate to improve user experience on the website.
• Lean thoroughly and understand and able to implement:
o Keyword research
o Competitor analysis
o SEO techniques and capable of doing One-Page optimization and Off-page optimization.
o Techniques for directory submissions
o Article submissions
o Press releases
o Quality link building strategies.
• Develop content for website, including blogs.
• Design and develop infographics, images, videos, emailers, etc. to be used for Digital Marketing.
• Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
• Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends, etc.)
• Drive traffic to company pages.
• Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
• Manage various social media channels and engage with visitors.
• Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns.
• You must work very closely with the Management, Development Team, designers to understand our offerings and accordingly prepare and implement strategies.
Internet / Ecommerce
Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Any Graduate In Any Specialization
Post Graduate Not Required In None
Doctorate Not Required In Test Doctorate Specialisation
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduate, Post Graduate, PGDBM,B. Tech/B.E. + MBA degree all can apply
Good in spoken and written English communication skills.
A quick learner, tech-savvy, and a highly organized person
A proactive attitude and approach rather than a reactive approach.
Strong personality with a can-do attitude.
Advanced knowledge of various MS Office tools particularly (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
HRhelpboard - One of the Leading Online Portal operating Worldwide