• To create fresh innovative ideas for design and translate into creative concepts, digital sketching and final digital rendering.
• Complete Automotive engineering process knowledge, to guide the development of mass production projects and advance design methods.
• Good strategy definition and presentation skills.
• Make perspective sketches and renderings enough to communicate new product ideas.
• Skill in Alias automotive studio, VRed, Photoshop and other visual medias.
• To decipher brand language and capture futuristic form trends.
• Strong aesthetic sensibility.
• Fluent English communication skills.
Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Engineering Design, R&D
Diploma In Mechanical
Post Graduate Not Required In None
Doctorate Not Required In Test Doctorate Specialisation
Desired Candidate Profile
• Diploma or higher degree in transportation / automotive design
• Experience in 2-Wheeler design