Leading global agribusiness and food company operating in over 40 countries with approximately 35,000 employees. Sells, stores and transports oilseeds and grains to serve customers worldwide; processes oilseeds to make protein meal for animal feed and edible oil products for commercial customers and consumers; produces sugar and ethanol from sugarcane; mills wheat, corn and rice to make ingredients used by food companies; and sells fertilizer in South America. Founded in 1818, the company is headquartered in White Plains, New York. has implemented a shared services centre in Mohali, India to operations in areas of Finance & Accounting, Trade Operations and Treasury.
• Relevant experience in handling bulk, break-bulk and container shipments of agri-commodities, with good knowledge of GAFTA and NAEGA contracts’ rules..
• Minimum Education Qualification – Graduation. Post-graduation would be an advantage.
• Good knowledge of concepts and procedures related to shipment of trade commodities and related terms & guidelines, including expertise in Letters of credit and shipping documents
• Ability to provide high quality level of customer service to internal & external stakeholders involved in contract execution & settlement
• Ability to work independently, efficiently and deliver high quality output under time pressure
• Independent and meticulous with figures
• Strong written & oral communications skills in English. Knowledge of European languages added advantage.
• Strong problem solving & organization skills
• Experience in managing people and processes through a sustained period of change
• Excellent computer skills and competency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Experience in working with SAP system
This position is responsible to execute shipments/vessels and ensure flawless execution of commodity trade contracts, which services the Asia Pacific operations. In addition, there is also responsibility to support Officers in transaction processing & issue resolution.
Export / Import
Export, Import, Merchandising
Any Graduate In Any Specialization
Post Graduate Not Required In None
Doctorate Not Required In Test Doctorate Specialisation
Desired Candidate Profile
• Resolve execution related queries within defined timelines
• Review and support Officers in trade execution of shipments/vessels and trade contracts
• Provide reports and run queries to assist the Finance Team in period end closing process
• Identify ideas for process improvement utilizing industry leading practices
• Handle exceptions generated, perform root cause analysis to resolve current issues and act proactively to avert potential issues in future
• Provide all information, documents and reports for audit. Post the audit; take steps as per corrective action plan drafted by the Team Leader.
• File and archive relevant documents