• Design, implement, execute, and maintain a software testing framework based on business requirements and
• Identify errors in software functionality, performance bottlenecks, erroneous data sets and create thorough
• Worked on automating testing using Selenium WebDriver, Maven scripts
• Experience in SQL query to verify Data Quality while comparing frontend and Backend applications
• Good experience in Postman and Rest API tools
• Experience in Data Driven / Hybrid framework using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG (TDD).
• Coordinate testing with PM, Development and QA team members using agile practices.
• Implement and maintain a rigorous software testing framework which ensures software is delivered as promised.
• Develop and organize scripts, tools, documentation, and data test sets in a version control system.
• Validate applications designed for consumption on mobile platforms.
• Troubleshoot issues that team members are having with various tools and support systems.
• Become a technology expert who will provide input on QA standards, best practices, and a vision for the future.
• Work with multiple project teams to understand their specific needs, priorities, and procedures while applying the
standard processes expected of them.
KPO / Research / Analytics
IT Software - QA & Testing
B.Tech/B.E. In Computers
Post Graduate Not Required In None
Doctorate Not Required In Test Doctorate Specialisation
Desired Candidate Profile
• Experience with modern IT Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology concepts and hands-on practice.
• Combine 5+ years of experience with hands-on software testing and scripting.
• Mastery of distributed source control systems, such as Subversion and Git.
• Expertise in utilizing unit testing tools such as NUnit.
• Experience with multiple software platforms, such as Java, C, *.NET
• Knowledge of industry standard software testing tools including open source and enterprise options.
• Strong commitment to document all work.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Desirable Technical Skills
• Working knowledge of various software platforms such as IBM WebSphere and TIBCO.
• Working knowledge of various databases such as Oracle and MongoDB.
• Knowledge of HPE LoadRunner, HPE UFT, and Apache Jmeter