- Defining and implementing the R & D strategy, budget and activities for new concepts.
• Responsible for formulation, development activities and cost innovation (effectiveness – Value for money) programmes.
• Closely liaised with business functions Marketing, Sales, regulatory, Production and QA for concept generation and delivering innovative product as per market requirement.
• Develop process of deep proximity with consumer for understanding of expected attributes, habits and costing. Product Bench marking my existing product with customer requirement and against competitor.
• Budget preparation for R & D and other related activities.
• Team building, development and upgradation of team members
FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) In Chemistry
Master of Science (M.Sc.) In Chemistry
Desired Candidate Profile
M.Sc/B.Sc with 12-17 yrs of experience, Preferably from FMCG industry only