1. To conduct planned educational sessions for nurses, doctors, physiotherapists and other health professionals on the clinical significance of all systems used.
2. To demonstrate various products using scientific rationale.
3. To conduct incidental teachings in the wards while on routine check.
4. To routinely check all the systems being used.
5. To help nurses assess the risk of pressure ulcers using the Braden Scale.
6. To help nurses grade pressure ulcers.
7. To meet and discuss the advantages and benefits of the various products to the various hospital heads/ decision makers.
8. To conduct mattress checks/ audits
9. To guide and lead a team in the region assigned
10. To make sure that rental operations are carried out efficiently along with the commercial colleague