• Sound understanding of corporate Financial statement’s & reporting schedules as well as cross linkages between the financial numbers with the key business performance drivers.
• Provides complex financial analysis for businesses, typically exercising a strong understanding of the business to help in determining the best methods for achieving larger objectives.
• Create Country wise analysis of the financial statements, derive & share EBIT value on monthly basis.
• Extract financial/non-financial data from HFM/ERP/BW/ other tools and convert them into the meaningful reports, helpful in taking business decisions.
• Consolidate multiple input data files, tables, graphs (e.g. tables on F&I business drivers, commercial P&L, prices assumptions, P&L and balance sheet forecast, SG&A_15 schedule forecast etc.) & convert them into a meaningful output document.
• Prepare several monthly scheduled reports e.g.. global F&I customers report, Deodistillates report , B2B/B2C reports, tables for performance reviews etc.
• Prepare some on demand /ad-hoc reports requested by the business partners.
• Perform the first level quality checks on the deliverables in scope of work.
• Consults with business partners to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope.
• Support business initiatives, typically leading analysts across multiple sub-functions within finance.
• Identifies opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design
Doctorate Not Required In Test Doctorate Specialisation
Desired Candidate Profile
• Experience working in a similar Shared Services Centre setup, a distinct advantage
• Prior experience in transitioning/migrating FP&A work from onshore to offshore delivery centers will be an advantage
• Experience in SAP, HFM, workflow tools and document imaging systems.