At the time of interview the first and Best question would be "Tell me about yourself " that is best interview question in recruitment process . The answer of this question decides the tone of overall interview process. You can do best in this section of interview by taking care of some small things.
- Give a brief of your education background (up to12th is fine, your family and location, any of your hobbies etc.
- Mention one of your major achievements, if it fits the circumstance and interview profile .
- Keep the answer upto about 3-4 sentences and not more than of that.
- Be careful about explain your strengths & weakness at this points (as that will definitely come along).
- A common mistake seen is most HR interview is to start the sentence like “I am basically from...” No need to start a sentence like that.
- Keep the answer simple, to the point and give space and time for further questions. Do not stretch it too much.